1) Did Joan or didn't Joan have the abortion? Remember, she's had two, already, and was concerned about her ability to have children. If she does keep it, let's hope she doesn't expect Roger to step up to the plate: "Maybe I'm in love with you?" How reassuring.
2) Was telling Faye his secret the right thing for Don to do? Can she (and her suggested mob connections) make his problem go away? Or, will the end of NAA take care of that, anyway? (Fantastic acting on Jon Hamm's part last night, by the way.)
3) Will Lane return from England a family man or legally free to pursue his "chocolate bunny," Toni? And talk about Daddy Dearest bringing Lane to his knees. That man puts my grade school nuns to shame!
4) What was with that look Don gave his new secretary at the end after she brought him the Beatles tickets? For a moment, I thought he might ask her to the concert and stand poor Sally up. Could it be Don's relationship Faye has suddenly gotten too complicated, as in major power shift?
5) Why must there be only 4 shows left in the season? 'Such a cruel, cruel world.