Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Mother Nature is not my BFF right now.

The trip is not starting well. Severe weather in Chicago delayed 1st flight 2 1/2 hours. Leaving KCI in a few minutes, God willing. Will miss connection to Frankfurt tonight. Luckily, we can still make the ship if we skip the first night in Nice. Oh, well.  Best laid plans.....

2 comments:

TARYTERRE said...

Hang in there. Everything happens for a reason. Have a GREAT time when you finally get there.

Laurie said...

Best of luck to you that your trip troubles are out of the way leaving room for smooth sailing.